Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Before and after

My son's room is the first big re-do in this house. I just finished painting his room--I love how it turned out. Still have a few more things left to do. I hope to get it all his pictures hung this weekend.

This the room before we moved in, Harley Davidson theme and orange was on one wall. The border went around the whole room. I think I must have patched 10 drywall screw holes, the past owners did not believe in picture hangers. There are drywall screws all over this house.



I painted 3 walls in blue and the old orange wall with stripes




I just love how the white trim in his room really "pops" I can't wait to hang his posters.


I am sure the furniture will be moved around a couple times before I get it right.




Doing the stripes was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. Thank goodness for painters tape.



No comments: