Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A walk outside

Flowers have a way of changing my mood instantly, anytime I need a little pick me up I head outside where I get some fresh air and take it all in. Maybe I'm a little weird but I love to cut grass, pull weeds, and get my hands in the dirt. Because, after all that hard work the reward is a beautiful yard and flower beds. I am so lucky that this house already had tons of flowers and I just had to wait to see what would pop out. Next year my yard will look even nicer, I have plans for my trimmers and shovel. There is still a lot of work to be done before the outside of my house looks just right. In the meantime I enjoying this little lovely's and still waiting for a few more things to bloom.

My neighbor has a walnut tree and it's right next my side of the fence. She doesn't want them so I will have plenty for baking.






































My little helper













No comments: