Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Home Sweet Home

This is a four generation photo. My husband with our son, his father, and grandfather. We are not often together.. so it was nice to get this photo. 



Mick was going to grow a beard while on leave but he shaved about 3 days after this photo. Every time we go on leave, I try to get him to grow his beard. 



Our last night in Louisiana we went to Mandeville, LA and we had dinner at The Rusty Pelican, which has great food and a good atmosphere. After dinner we let Brody play at the park near Lake Pontchartrain.








I love this picture, my son stands with his hands in his pockets all the time too. 



It would not be a complete trip without seeing an alligator


Louisiana is hot, muggy, humid and the mosquitoes will carry you away. But one look at the oak trees covered in Spanish moss and the beautiful Acadian houses, the wind blowing off the water and I want to live here again. I want this life again... God has a plan for us and right now and I don't know what it is, but  if I'm meant to live here again I know it will happen.








Psalm 19:1 the heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands.

No comments: