Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hallows Eve

This year Halloween was a little bit different from last year, we went a bit more traditional. I think Brody had a lot of fun, and he really liked going as Iron man. The kids were exhausted after about 30 minutes, they were ready to head back because they were getting tired, we managed to keep them out about an hour. When I was growing up we went from one street to the next and one neighborhood to the next. I remember that my mom and us kids would stay out for about 2 or 3 hours getting candy and we only came home once our bags were full. We used to get fruit from some of the neighbors, we also ended up with about 4 or 5 popcorn balls, and at least 2 candy apples which were my favorite.
 
 


A few days before Halloween we went to my friend Leaj's house to paint and carve pumpkins. Our family chose to paint instead of carve and Brody did a good a job on his football pumpkin.




Sydney painted Edward Cullen vampire pumpkin with glitter. She should have done a tutorial on this, hmmm.





My friend Carly's daughter went as Princess Peach and her little brother was Luigi.






Sydney kept all the kids in line for us and we didn't have to do much except count them to make sure they were all there.
 
 
 I'm really going to miss her next year, when she won't be around for the holidays as much.


No comments: