Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tri holiday

A few days ago we had a tri- holiday party, because some friends are leaving the UK and we wanted to celebrate the holidays with them before they left. We had Thanksgiving supper, for Christmas we played white elephant gift exchange, awkward family photo contest and fireworks for New Year's.  We had so much fun I haven't laughed this much in a long time. This was our awkward photo which compared some of the others photos is not that awkward.



I started out with a great gift and then it was taken, oh well!


Mick ended up with some cool head phones.

What every 14 yr old needs, some cork board place mats.


And since my gift was taken, I got another.

Loving the glasses Frankie.



He really likes his book!


I highly recommend this kind of party especially if you know someone who is leaving. I didn't post everyone's awkward photos but trust they were pretty awesome. 

No comments: