Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Trafalgar square


Just a big open area, with a big fountain, a big blue chicken (art), street performers and a great view. That's what I saw of Trafalgar Square, I'm sure they conduct other business here but on the day we went that is what we saw.

This Roman soldier let me wear his hat, I think he loves his job!







This is a beautiful statue of King George IV my picture doesn't do it justice.


It may not look high but it took some pulling, pushing and dragging to get myself up there.



Hashtag






The force is with this one.



Even though Micky and Zac explained how this guy pulled off this trick.. I don't get it.




There one in every city. Again, how's he doing it?




Umm.. I don't think Roman soldiers wore pants, or shoes. Suck it up dude, and try to look realistic. 






I see Big Ben in the background.  And two sweet kids in the front.


Tried not to let Brody watch this for too long, no reason to encourage this as a career path,

Love this place.




It's a blue chicken.. WHY???


No comments: