Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Women's day out

Our base is always putting events together to bring up morale. I am so grateful for all the events that I am able to attend while we are stationed here. This past week was spouses day out, but the guys were invited too. My husband had to work but was able to stop for a little while and visit with me.
 
We were greeted at the door with a glass of wine, my favorite way to be greeted.. just kidding. This singing trio was very talented and their outfits were adorable. They entertained us for most of the night.
 
 
 



We had tea, cake, scones, cucumber and salmon sandwiches. And at the end of the night we were allowed to purchase tea cups and plates at a discounted price.

While we munched on food there was a few games of bingo, some door prizes were given out.



At one point I had tea, water, wine, and a whiskey sour.. what a combo. There was also a potato bar and sweets table.
 
A photo booth.  
 
The night ended with karaoke and drinks at the E-Club.
 


No comments: