Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

I am very thankful for being able to spend Thanksgiving with our good friends. I am also thankful that my husband was home this year to celebrate with us. My friend Carly and Carrie came over with their families and we cooked, ate, and watched tv for a few hours. I'm too embarrassed to show the picture of the Turkey and ham we made because it was entirely to big and I'm sorry to say that a large amount went in the trash because we made too much food. That's what happens when you get 3 southern girls together and cook.




The day after Thanksgiving, Brody and I put up the Christmas tree. I thought about waiting for Sydney to come home but decided that I needed this tree up now!




Brody did a great job he helped me out for about an hour, which is pretty good for him.



This year I made all new bows and bought a new skirt. I also had to get creative with our stockings since we don't have a fireplace.


Meanwhile across the pond Sydney was having a great time in the big apple. She loves visiting my sister and brother... yes she's spoiled.

No comments: