Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

British Museum and Hyde Park

This past Friday we watched Night at the Museum Secret of the Tomb. And then Saturday we took the kids to British Museum where it was filmed.





I just started watching Penny Dreadful and I recognized this building as soon as I saw it.





Looking at the building from the outside it doesn't look big.  Once inside it took my breath away.






And here is the Rosetta Stone, I was lucky I was able to get this close with all the people standing around it.

















This little guy was in the movie



After the museum, we headed over to Hyde Park for Christmas in the park. On the way we stopped by this WWII memorial and took some time to read about it.



Then we headed over to the very crowded Christmas Market.




Sydney warming up with her mulled wine, it took the girl at the counter a while to read her American ID to prove she was 18.







It was another great day spent in London and something crossed off the list.



No comments: