Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Shackleford Island

Here are some pictures that I took when we went to Beaufort and Shackleford island. We had a great time and these pictures don't do it justice. If this is our last summer at least we had fun even though Micky is not here.


No matter where we go she always seems to find books.




Best shells I have ever found


Brody and I playing at Clawsons resturant


Brody and I on the near the board walk looking at the boats


This is the boat we took to get to the island


Brody playing around



I really wanted to jump in the water but I didn't want to be uncomfortable the rest of the day




Brody throwing shells



He couldn't help himself he had to get in. That's my boy!


Sydney always making faces, must be a teenage thing



Sydney got up close for this one.

No comments: