Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Home

I love watching the show "House Hunters" on HGTV but I don't like house hunting myself. Last weekend after three excruciating hours we found the house that we are going to buy. We only looked at four houses. What can I say, we know what we want when we see it. Only thing is we are going to be signing the paperwork the day before we go on vacation --bummer. We won't be able to move in until after Christmas and we are so anxious to get in. So far this has been a painless procedure and we are still waiting on the appraisal but I think everything will be fine. Just keeping my fingers crossed, below are some pictures I took during the inspection.











We can't wait until Summer when we can get in the pool and hang out on the deck.







Mick and I fell in love with the house as soon as we entered the kitchen, I love the updates they did on the tile floors and counters. The colors are a little bold but I might keep them.















This living room is going to be a challenge because the wall space is limited. Furniture placement is going to be hard.


This dinning room doesn't have a lot of wall space either. But, since it is going to be used as an office I don't think we will need it.




Living room has a nice view of the pool and deck.






No comments: