Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

House

After an intense couple of days, fighting over some WINDOWS that the seller didn't want to repair, we have won. Yes I said, "windows" they were willing to let the house go back on the market and pay another mortgage payment rather than spend 300 dollars and repair a window. Hopefully we don't have anymore problems and this house will be ours by next week. I am going full speed ahead on packing and cleaning base housing. I just wish we could have some nice weather so I can finish the yard.
I just got my new Ikea catalog and I am making my list. My favorite reason for going to Concord, is shopping at Ikea and Mick's is Bass Pro Shop. Below are some more pictures of the rest of the house.


Master Bedroom

master bath

Syd's room she always gets the best window in the house.





the kids bathroom



Brody's room
the previous owners had a Harley Davidson theme.





They left an awesome fan,


he also has a nice closet.



1 comment:

penny beasley said...

the house looks awesome. ya gonna feel alot better i'm sure you'll have your own home again. i am very happy for all of you. how many sq. feet is it ? how big is the back yard ? love mom (penny)