Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh Christmas tree

Oh how I've missed thee. I bought this tree in 2006 and only used it once because either we were on vacation or lived in a space too small.
But this year it's getting put to use.

 Unfortunately some of my ornaments were broken due to moving. I am not one of those people whose ornaments are all matchy- matchy. I like to mix it up and somehow it all works for me.

At least Mr. Reindeer made it.


This is one my friend Sharon gave me years ago.  I love that it opens up like an egg.



My Oklahoma cowboy boot





My homemade angels I love these. Years ago my friends Pam and Jami sat around Pam's kitchen table and made these, I always think of them when I take these out.  










The all important LSU ornaments

It always makes me laugh when non-SEC fans come to our house cause they always ask what does LSU mean? Or I had no idea you liked LSU so much. People from Louisiana are crazy about our teams.


 Saints football ornament and it was bought way before they won the Super Bowl.





My husband bought this candle holders for Christmas and I had to use them right away. Check out the bottom I can fill it with whatever I want.






Rocking around the Christmas tree.




No comments: