Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pumpkin Farm

The kids and I spent a fun day at Hill Ridge Farms and it was one of the best activities we did this Fall. A couple of neighbors told me about it last year, but we weren't able to go. I highly recommend this place if you live in eastern North Carolina. This place had a little bit for everyone to do, just wish we would have gotten there earlier since it closes at 6pm.





This is a child size maze. Syd likes to think she is still a child.




I had so much fun watching and hearing all the screaming people came down the slide. So glad I got this shot.












What a cutie pie!







Someone kept changing their mind on which pumpkin to take home.













This covered wagon was our ride to and from the pumpkin patch.


A rare picture of them both smiling and looking at the camera












After a long wait we finally got on the train. It's not the Hogwarts express, but it will have to do.
Evidently jumping on hay bales is a lot of fun, I don't think Brody actually jumped.

No comments: