Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Still working on me

I can't believe that I'm putting this out there but I am really proud of myself. Over the past few months I've been working very hard to loose weight, I've not been a healthy or at my ideal weight in years. I started early this year when I weighed in at 175 Ilbs (yikes!!). I am lucky that our base has all women's gym with great instructors. I first  started working out 1 hour a day, five days and week and writing down everything that I ate. I now work out 2 hours a day five days a week and I had no idea it was going to be this difficult. Sometimes I get frustrated because the scale won't  move and it don't feel like I am loosing weight. My gym had a program that started in March called Bikini Boot Camp with lots of classes available and some 3 hour classes on Saturdays. It just ended and I have lost 16.5 inches overall and my weight is now 162 Ibs!! I am so pleased about the inches lost, that I just had to write about it. I have a long way to go and the most difficult part of all  is watching what I eat, I love food and sometimes I over eat.  My goal is loose at least 10 more pounds by my anniversary in July, wish me luck.

Here's some pictures of me during one of those 3 hour, Saturday Boot Camps.

I think we ended the day on the bikes. I was so exhausted and was glad it was almost over.


circuit class outside, it was so hot!! My favorite part was putting on the boxing gloves and getting my frustration out.

Insanity (needs no explanation)


No comments: