Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tea Time

Ive been having tea for years; it all started with all my stuffed animals and my dog Cleo. I can't think of any little girl who didn't have a tea set and sat amongst stuffed animals and pretended to have tea. My daughter had about 3 tea sets and I melt to pieces when I see a cute tea pot.
But I never thought that as a grown up I'd be having a proper tea in England.

 A few ladies and I went out for tea, at a tea house called Peacocks And I could not resist the hot chocolate, they really know how to serve it up. We had scones, sandwiches, jellies, and just about anything you can imagine. I must come back with my daughter just the two of us, I can't let her go back to the states without trying out some English tea.


These dishes are so cute.
The hot chocolate had a small chocolate on top in the shape of a teapot.

 
The restaurant's theme is so cute and quaint, it's like you're  in someone's home and sitting in there kitchen.




 
 



This was a ham and cheese sandwich and it had the best cheese I've ever eaten.
If you ever get a chance to travel to England find a tea house and cross it off your bucket list; even if it wasn't on your list. It's a must do!



No comments: