Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentines Day

A few days before Valentine's day I attended a wine and design held by wives club on base and it was so much fun. I think I did a pretty good job on my picture especially since there was no teacher. Not the mention the was and appetizer's were delicious.
 


Valentines day is not really a big anticipated holiday for us we often just go out to dinner or get ourselves a little something. I love my husband and really don't need a gift or expensive flowers we've been together a long time. I was completely surprised when he came home with these beautiful flowers. I usually get mad when he spends his money on flowers that will just die in a few days, but since we have no garden and I can't very plant anything since we are not going to be in this home much longer it was ok.




Later that night we met some friends for dinner, and drinks. And boy did I have fun! I haven't danced like that in a long time. It felt 19 yrs old again and then the next morning I felt a lot older than 19.




Happy Valentines day!!

No comments: