Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Game Night

So this week we had game night, and I got to host it in our new house. The food was really good, my friend brought mole' which is a traditional  Mexican meal, that I haven't had in years. Another friend brought margarita and strawberry cupcakes. I'm so mad that I didn't get pictures of food before we ate it all.
 
Brody getting ready for everyone to show up and helping me out in the kitchen. By the way if you really want to get unpacked in record time host a party the weekend after you move.
 

Scott volunteered for the elephant game first and was really bad at it. It took him a little while to get a good rhythm and knock down the cups. So many laughs from this game, I would definitively do it again.





 


The non-participants sat on the couch. haha









Ely gave it a try and did pretty well.




Oreo on the forehead. This game was harder than it looked and was kind of messy.  I must have gone through a box of Oreo everyone kept dropping them.


 
Brett was victorious
 


I didn't get any photos of the other game called  junk in the trunk but it was pretty awesome too. Afterwards, everyone split up to play card games and eat. I am so blessed to have met such good friends here in the UK, I love these guys and they like family to us.

No comments: