Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cholchester Zoo

A day off from school means a day at the zoo!
 And in typical English weather it was cold, muggy, and a little rainy but that was just the morning. The sun showed up later in the day it was still cold but at least sunny. This zoo gives military discount.
 
 


Maybe it was because it was a weekday or maybe it was just too cold, but there were not a lot of people. Which was good for us because we had the place to ourselves.



What is Brody going to do without his big sister always giving him a boost? I don't even want to think about it.







Not quite there, yet.
 

 
 


 
 



How many people does it take to find the toilet?
 

Otters never disappoint.
 




 

 

I've never seen a wallaby in a petting zoo before. This made me so nervous, I kept thinking it's going to kick my kid in the head.


I really don't like monkeys and they don't like me either, and this zoo had more monkey's than any other zoo I've ever been to.








When it came time to feed the elephants, I just couldn't do it!! I left his carrot on top of the gate.







 
 
The zoo keeper had just walked in to feed the wolves and this is the look they got. You couldn't pay me enough to take care of them.





No comments: