Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was fun this year! Brody picked out his own costume and let me tell you, once he put it on he really thought he was batman.
It was so much fun watching him run around holding his cape and saying I'm awesome.



Here is batman and Hermione Granger from Harry Potter.



One of Sydney's friend came over early

You don't see this every day.


Mick's favorite part about Halloween is giving out the candy. He makes the kids tell him trick-or-treat before he gives them candy- he should have been a drill sergeant. I think if he could give each kid whole bag of candy, he would.








Sydney and some of her friends stop by to get some treats










Brody's bag was almost as big as him as soon as he got candy he would tell me "you hold it" and when he saw someone giving out "tandy" he say "gimme my bag. "














Batman was exhausted.




This is how he fell asleep on the couch.

No comments: