Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Wilmington NC

These are pictures were taken on Wrightsville Beach in Wilmington. I love going to the beach not so much for swimming but for walking and looking for shells. After a nice day downtown we decided to take a stroll on the beach with the kids but, they didn't feel much like swimming. The water was pretty cold after all it's November.



This was a good picture except we were facing the sun and I should have worn my sun glasses.









I really love this picture I took of Sydney. I am definitely going to frame this one.




And this was pretty good too, considering he can't stand still.





Besides being on the look out for sharks ( he saw Jaws this summer), he loves to throw every single rock back into the ocean.














I just love baby feet!!!


Before we know it she will be as tall as her daddy!!!!














What a great day we had.

 

No comments: