Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Soccer mom

Never did I think I would actually be a "soccer mom" but here I am. This whole month I have felt like a taxi driver- between the games every Saturday and two practices a week, I am ready for this season to be over. Thankfully only one more game and she will be done. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed going to the games most of the time but I don't think I am cut out for this. I am not one of those moms who yells on the sidelines at their kid or yells at the ref to open his freaking eyes, I don't even know what is going on most of the time. I just show up with my lawn chair and umbrella (it has rained at every single game) and wait for the game to be over. Oh well, at least I am not just dropping her off and going to the mall or something.

Here she is practicing hitting the ball with her knee


and this is as close as I could get to taking a picture without being yelled at.






Here she kicked the ball away, she is good defensive player.
Just for the record, she does not like soccer as much as softball this may be the last time she plays soccer.

 

No comments: