Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring time


Spring time is finally here I am so excited to finally be working in my flower beds. The best thing about buying a house that has had previous owners is that they have left behind flowers and plants. It's like a little surprise trying to figure out what is going to be blooming. I have been able to figure most of the plants and flowers out but some are still a mystery. I have several hostas and I have a couple of hydrangea's, roses, Gerber daisy, and Crape Myrtle trees and some pear trees except in North Carolina they are not really pear trees with fruit but they have the most beautiful flowers that only last a couple of weeks and then the leaves come out.



Crape Myrtle


Still waiting to see what will spring up




I have no clue still searching










This is a funny picture of Brody carrying the Louie. Louie absolutely hates when Brody does this he growls the whole time.














The weather was so nice that Micky took Brody for his first ride on the four wheeler







bye, bye come back to me in one piece.























they went around the block a few times and then he took him into some trails in the woods back in the subdivision. Brody loved it he kept saying "lets go a whittle bit longer".



No comments: