Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dog days of summer

Summer days are finally here and we are enjoying our pool so much. The kids have gone swimming everyday this week and unless it's raining they are outside playing. Mick and I have gotten in a couple of times but not as much as the kids. Brody is usually so tired after swimming he'll ask to take a bath and then goes to his room and falls asleep. Everyone is loving the pool except Louie, I guess Bostons' don't like to swim much but he likes to watch. Sydney's friends have come over to swim and I love it, the great thing about having a pool is that her friends come to our house and I always know where my teenager is.




Louie is getting so big --well not really big.
Love this picture, it looks like he's sticking his tongue out at me.


He's so ugly he's cute












Relaxing











Brody had googles on and they left a mark on his face.





He's working on his tan


A constant struggle with these two.



No comments: