Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Let's go out to ball park...

A few weeks ago we took the kids to the ball park to watch the Carolina Mudcats play. Mick and I enjoyed watching the game but the kids would rather watch people around us. We couldn't have asked for a better night to go because the weather was so nice, all the kids got free t-shirts, and Brody discovered the most awesome invention ever, dippin dots!!! We were behind home plate and towards the end of the game Sydney moved from the seat next to me to the other side of Mick, and just in time two hits later a fly ball came over the fence and landed right where she'd been sitting. It was so funny, I thought I'd be able to catch it but at the last moment with people screaming I decided to run for cover. Some man got it after it bounced it's way down the stands. Maybe we'll try to go again before the summer is over, I like going on Friday nights because they have a fireworks show after the game.




This was a funny game with volunteers dressed like sumo wrestlers and the mascots kept knocking them down.




I think this was right after Brody said "gimme a dollar I want another ice-cream"




And this must be right after I told him no, way to go Mick.




Eating his dippin dots


Eating his popcorn, notice the concentration he puts forth for his snacks.







Brody took this picture notice the blur. He also took a picture of an older man sitting next to us and called him paw paw but Syd deleted the picture.







Game over. Quick Mick lets go before they start asking for more food.





Doing the small things that will mean so much to us later.




No comments: