Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bringing on 2012

Once the new year arrived, I was in the home stretch of this latest deployment. January was uneventful; I passed my state insurance licensing test on my first try. I had to learn a lot of useless things that I will probably never use again, or care to use again. Once I passed that test, I was insurance adjuster.

After January,  I was swamped at work, I had no idea how stressful and time consuming this job was going to be so I guess that is why they pay the big bucks. Ha!

One of the best things about deployments are the really nice tax returns. It was really nice to have some money put away in the bank.

April finally arrived and my husband was due to come back around the middle of April and we couldn't wait!

But first, I had to plan Brody's 6th birthday party. He had been taking karate classes for a while now and I booked a party there for him and some of our friends. His theme was Star Wars...again.



Sydney and one of her best friends.



 The tumbling trampoline used for gymnastics was everyone's favorite thing. 











 And Brody's favorite part of his birthday was  having everyone sing Happy Birthday to him.



No comments: