Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

FALL HAD FINALLY ARRIVED.

Isn't it nice to have a great friend that you may not have spoken to in months but as soon as you talk to them, it's like no time has passed. My friend Lisa is like that, she is really busy with her job and we don't get together as much like we used to, but she is still one the best friends I have. Seems like when my husband is deployed I find more time for my friends. So when I called Lisa and asked her to go to the pumpkin patch, we made a play date out of it.

This pumpkin patch is in Youngsville, NC and about an hour from home but so worth it.



The gangs all here.


My pretty daughter.




This was the coolest bouncer


Sydney's always had a soft spot for this boy. You gotta love him.









Like I said, you gotta love him.







No comments: