Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Homecoming

So I probably went to the airport about 4 times in one week. But Sydney finally made it home from her vacation and Mick made it back too. We had a great homecoming Brody and I greeted him at the airport with hugs and kisses. I really hate deployments that are more than just a few months. I know I should not complain, other branches have to deploy for a year or more.

I had to post some of the pictures from our yard. I was so proud of all my hard work.


My husband bought me 3 rose bushes for Mother's day. This was 1 of them.

I plant elephant ears wherever we live if I can, they remind me of Louisiana.




Beautiful Carolina Sky!




                     My first try at planting tomatoes, I had so many that I gave away almost all of them.







No comments: