Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Saying Goodbye.

 
Saying to goodbye to family and friends is the hardest part of military life. We rented a car and drove to Missouri to say goodbye to my Mick's mom, and sister.
 
 
 

Grandma has some beautiful flowers. This was the largest Amaryllis I had ever seen. The flower was larger that my hand.  
 

Louie walking back after chasing some squirrels
 
 

Here's a photo of the Hostas that I gave her last year.
 

My mother in law has 8 acres.. lots of room to stretch out.


We took a ride out to a river.. 

 
 




 
 


Brody realized the water was cold and it takes some getting used to.


 
 

The water is so clear and clean
 
 

 







Mick caught some small fish and I caught a tree..
 

 
If I come back in August this Crawfish might be big enough to cook. Ha!


No comments: