Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Someone's watching out for us...

 Everything has been working out for us, lately. Our house was on the market for about 22 days and we had an offer that we could live with. I really loved our house and miss it already. 
Everything has been going so smoothly,  we also sold our truck just in time and got we wanted for it. Both cars have been shipped and we going on a two week trip to Missouri, and Louisiana. 




Sydney had her Junior prom. She asked me not to post any pictures but I don't think one will hurt.

 We took a quick day trip to Wilmington and the aquarium. It's going to be a while before we're near a warm beach again.



I had to drop my car off in Baltimore, so we spent a night in DC and walked around King St. 










And Sydney 's last week of school, she received an award for highest PSAT sore in her school.


No comments: