Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

We're Moving

We have been stationed in North Carolina for 9 years and last October we got new orders. I could hardly believe it. My son has been here his whole life and Sydney has pretty much grown up here. I will miss you North Carolina, your beautiful beaches, mountains, and bar b que.

We hadn't told many people  because there are a few things that had to be approved. But now I can announce to everyone that we are moving. I am literally sitting in my living room surrounded by stuff, waiting for the movers to arrive and pack us up.

So below are a few hints of where we are going.








Okay well they aren't exactly hints. We are moving to ENGLAND, the UK. We'll be eating in pubs, eating fish and chips, and having tea with the queen.

We are super excited! And I have already made my bucket list. This big change happens next month.

I have to say I give all thanks to God. Everything that needed to happen to make this a smooth move has happened, and I could not be more grateful.

1 comment:

Pamela Motes said...

Glad to hear all is well with the move.