Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tennessee


Before too long it was October, and we took a quick trip to Tennessee and met up with Grandpa Johnny and his wife Ms. Gert . I love Gatlinburg, TN there is so much to do, and the mountains are so peaceful.
We spent just 3 nights but we made to the most of our time. We stayed on the main strip so we were able to stay out every night until late.

We went hiking with the kids, and typical mayhem manner; we almost ran out of gas driving down  the mountain . Grandpa Johnny showed great resolve by not panicking but when the gas meter said 0 miles to E. I completely freaked, I had not heard Grandpa Johnny laugh that hard in a long time. 

Here are some of the pictures from our hike. 






                           Brody knows three dances, the sprinkler, the robot and the Egyptian


























All I can say is beautiful.




I wish I could keep my kids little forever.









No comments: