Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Moving military style

Our things finally arrived and as expected some things were damaged. The movers arrived on a Saturday and my house became a mess in about 4 hours. I wanted to start unpacking the boxes so  they could take some of the trash with them but after an hour of unpacking I ran out of space to move and I gave up.

This crate was missing half the door and I'm sure that some things probably fell out and they were thrown back in. It's hard to say who opened it.


One of my kitchen chairs- busted maybe wood glue can put it back together.

 
This is the mess I was left with after the movers left. The whole house was a disaster but the kitchen was the worse.


Over and over again I kept finding things that I asked the movers to put in storage and I guess they ignored me, because it's here. Now I either have to give it away or find somewhere or some way to store it all.




The living room is awful, I did manage to make a path so that we could walk.


I have a lot of work ahead of me and hopefully in a few days I can post the after photos.
 Who am I kidding? Maybe in a month I can post the after photos.

No comments: