Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thetford Forest


Thetford Forrest is about 20 mins from our house and luckily very easy to find. A few weeks ago the wives club asked me to come along and let the kids play. They have a  really nice play ground area, trails for walking and biking, a restaurant, bike shop and something called High Lodge Go Ape. It's an obstacle course in the trees. You can even rent seaways if you don't want to walk the trails.

In the winter they light up a bunch of these trees and they say it's very pretty.


This is the kids obstacle course, I think the adults had a harder time than the kids.














Even Sydney gave it a go.



I regret wearing this shirt, there are little black bugs that look like fleas that were attracted to my shirt and I was covered in them.






We had a great time and the food in the restaurant was really tasty. Planning a trip back to do the obstacle course and Go Ape!





No comments: